Tagline

This is not an express route. Where ever my mind travels to, the blog will ride shotgun.
This journey is mainly fuelled by humour!

Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 7

This is the seventh week of my goal of loosing 60 pounds.

For the first 20 weeks, my goal is to loose 1.5 pound per week.

Week 1 to Week 5: 10.8 pounds
Week 6: 0 pound
Week 7: 3.2 pounds

Total weight lost: 14 pounds

AhAh! I knew it; last week was a mis-read of the balance. I had no doubt about that, but, I didn’t want to song like a not-looser looser and blame it to a device instead of holding my pants high and swallow the non-fat outrage!

All the signs were there…

I’m at the last hole of a belt that has been around my waist for the past 10 years (most of the time). Soon, I would have to part with this accessory and send it to a museum somewhere. It is going to be a heart breaking goodbye. I knew, I shouldn’t get attach but what can I say, I am a sent-i-mental person.

My pants are also going to have to find some other buns out there…

My coat has enough room in it to breathe again.

If my head could not be sooo swollen with success… it would be perfect!

The only drawback… I said that as soon I reach 200 pounds of muscle… I would start to add exercise to my daily change of life style. This would be in another 3.6 lost pounds.

I will not be training for a marathon. I will just work on flexibility (in case I have to tie my own shoes one day), a little muscle building and some cardio in my pot-of-training-schedule.

May is coming soon and we are going on a cruise, so exercising might be my way of controlling my weight to not go overboard!


2 comments: