Tagline

This is not an express route. Where ever my mind travels to, the blog will ride shotgun.
This journey is mainly fuelled by humour!

Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Week 6

This is the sixth week of my goal of loosing 60 pounds.

For the first 20 weeks, my goal is to loose 1.5 pound per week.

Total weight lost: 10.8 pounds
Week 1 to Week 5: 10.8 pounds
Week 6: 0 pound

Oh boy do I need to talk to myself right now…

Me: “Richard what happen, you haven’t lost anything this week?”

Myself: “I don’t know… I might sleep walk and get some cakes during the past week!”

Me: “Don’t try that one on me, there is NO cake is your house.”

Myself: “I might have walked to someone else house…”

Me: “Just tell me that you cheat and I’ll forgive you!”

Myself: “I didn’t! At least, I didn’t gain, doesn’t that count for some points?”

Me: “Ye ye and if you double this week performance… next week you will still be at the same weight!”

Before calling the calories police, I’ll wait for next week reading.

Sunday, I checked my weight and I had lost 2.2 pounds… however I record the weight on Mondays. I shouldn’t check in the week – I know that! I was happy to see the result Sunday and so disappointed this morning. But, I didn’t just start shovelling food in my face all day on Sunday… I respect the plan and would not be surprise that next week everything is back to normal.

Meanwhile this week, I’ll take some extra steps:
  • Cut my hair (this should get me to loose a pound)
  • When brushing my teeth, not swallow any water
  • Remove my socks the next time I weight myself
  • Concentrate all week on light stuff
  • Breathe in some helium gas before stepping on the balance


2 comments:

  1. Ou peut-etre que tu en as trop lourd sur la conscience??????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOI!!! ben non Madame Vikink, je suis un homme... la conscience c'est une affaire de femme :))

      Delete