Tagline

This is not an express route. Where ever my mind travels to, the blog will ride shotgun.
This journey is mainly fuelled by humour!

Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Still alive!

What do you do when you don’t have enough time? You start one more blog!

Just in case some of you were thinking about calling search and rescue… don’t! I still have a beating heart and beating keys on my keyboard. It’s just that the words that are appearing are in French.

I started my French blog this week… it’s a bit like reaching out to your family (I say that so that you can relate… personally… not my case :) ). I will be posting sensibly the same thing in both language at the same time. However, before hand, I want to get the French folks a little knowledge about who I am. As soon this is accomplished I will start parallel posting (right now it looks more like Parallel parking hi hi).

Probably I will post only Monday, so that I have a record of the weight lost… and by the  week following, resume posting.

Meanwhile, I’m reading all my blogs, I limited my comments on other blog but I’m so excited to see one of my Blog Pals getting ready for her new journey…


No comments:

Post a Comment