Tagline

This is not an express route. Where ever my mind travels to, the blog will ride shotgun.
This journey is mainly fuelled by humour!

Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Week 8

This is the eight week of my goal of loosing 60 pounds.

For the first 20 weeks, my goal is to loose 1.5 pound per week.

Week 1 to Week 5: 10.8 pounds
Week 6: 0 pound
Week 7: 3.2 pounds
Week 8: 1.4 pounds
Total weight lost: 15.4 pounds

Last week, it was a real mental struggle to stay focus to the goal. It seems to me that all week, I wanted to eat more… and not only some delicious carrots!
But with keeping the goal in sight… and starting to see a physical difference, it makes it easier to carry on. Sunday, I was so proud that I stuffed… myself in a new smaller size pair of Jeans (36).

Now this is week 8, generously, I'm offering pictures of myself... haha. Before I get a comment, I should really get some sun tanning (I haven't find the right salon yet).

Jan 29

March 18

Jan 29

March 18

We spend the weekend at the trailer. The thaw has started and cars are not allow in the campground. So you have to leave you car at the gate and transport everything by the shear power of your arms. I’m telling you, you just bring the necessity: food, water, and in case of emergency wine. We even brought the laptop… I wouldn’t want to miss reading some of my blogs pals :)

One of the non essential item was the camera grrrr…
Like every weekend at the trailer, when we arrive, the first thing I do is to fill the delicious basket of feed for our deer. The last 3 weekends, they came but only nibble some, and they came at the covert of darkness. Wanting to change their diet a bit (and enticed them to show themselves more), we even bought some apples for them to snack on!
Last weekend… they were 5 eating everything in the basket… they ate the whole thing… you will have to take my words because WE HAVE NO PICTURES!!!! At the end of their feast, they flip the basket over, I think that they wanted, rudely, to let me know that they want more. If that was not already frustrating enough, those inconsiderate beasts, came in day light. That would have make amazing pictures… I am seriously thinking about starting to lear to hunt… I might give some iron in their diet! This would be great to admire them while they are sizzling on my BBQ!



2 comments: