Tagline

This is not an express route. Where ever my mind travels to, the blog will ride shotgun.
This journey is mainly fuelled by humour!

Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Letter to Santa (30 Shades of Christmas – 3)




Surprisingly enough, I don’t get much mail. It might be because in order to protect my identity I don’t give my address but this year I did receive this letter:

Dear Santa,

I have been good all ear, it was not easi as I have friands from a bad nightbourghood who try to have me geting in trouble. Just so you know my friands they are: Thom, Mary, Jill, Lucy and Carl.

I wish my mom would conseedered being my referance but she de-climed at the momant.

Four your convenience, I have included a pot-stage paid envelop with my address already fill. 

Luc

P.S. My sister is a pain in my you-know-where

I was so touched and moved by Luc that I replied:

Dear Luc,

How in hell did you get my address? Does one or both of your parent work at the FBI, CIA or at the Income tax Agency?

I thank you for the prepaid envelop it was really considerate of you but I am suspicious that you might have ‘borrowed’ one envelop from your parent’s office.

The few times I did receive letters from kids they included a drawing. I looked in yours and couldn’t find one, did you send one? Maybe you decided not to bother with it, I’m glad you didn’t because, honestly, my fridge is stainless steel and I only stick things of value on it. Your drawing would only have been useful for lighting up my stove!

Thanks for tattle telling on your friends, to be fair, I’m sending them a copy of your letter with my response. I would recommend you stay away from dark corners during recess! LOL

Your sister is only 3 months old, wait a few more years and you will learn what a pain in I-know-where she can be.  For now, stop complaining!

I didn’t know what to get you for Christmas; I was hesitating between a motorcycle and the latest Nintendo with all the current games. But your letter inspired me; you will get a dictionary (oups sorry it was meant to be a surprise)!

Yours truly,

Santa

P.S. Next year don’t trouble yourself with writing again, I am moving away and can’t give you my new address.


P.P.S. It’s a good thing that your mom wasn’t your reference; she is on my naughty list!


To be continued…
 

11 comments:

  1. You're a mean one Mr. Grinch
    You really are a eel.
    You're as cuddly as a cactus, You're as charming as an eel, Mr Grinch.
    You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel.

    Little JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia please don’t shoot the messenger… maybe it was too early in the morning for you to comment, did you had your coffee? Ha ha ha

      I can tell you I’m not fruity at all, maybe the cactus is closer to the true :))

      Spoiler, tomorrow you might want to skip, it will be PG 13 and a half!

      Delete
    2. Now, now, now Richard where have you been all these years? Don't you know that Santa Clause is a saint? That's right. Saint Nicholas to be precise. You're in big trouble to be spreading false rumors.

      Yes I had my coffee this morning and you don't scare me...

      You're a monster Mr Grinch. Your heart is an empty hole.
      Your brain is full of spiders.
      You got garlic in your soul, Mr Grinch.
      I wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine and a half foot pole.

      Little JB

      Delete
    3. Just too funny...

      I kid you not, my mother madden name is Nicolas... So I am really the son of Mrs Nicolas! I give it to you that they did a small typo when Nicolas got his promotion to Saint, but at the time it happen, there was no spell check... I'm still laughing at that one...

      Delete
    4. Ah ah, the truth comes out. You're the son of Mrs Nicholas. So I bet there were other little jolly Santas running around with big bellies handing out presents.

      Oh Richard, I'm glad your laughing because that makes two of us laughing....
      Bring it on, lol...

      A little bigger hug to share with the Mrs..
      JB

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha! So nasty that it's funny :) You've been hanging around with the Grinch, I see. He's mean, but very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m offended, I’m not hanging around the Grinch; he is the one hanging around me! Let’s not be personal, could we? It’s not about me, it’s about Krissie. whouhaha

      Delete
  3. "I would recommend you stay away from dark corners during recess! LOL" <-- I laughed so hard at that line.

    Krissie, I think you need some anger management lessons!

    - Hairy Toes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krissie here

      Thanks Hairy Toes, to start with let me just assure you one thing, I DO NOT NEED ANGER MANAGEMENT PERIOD!!!! Most day, I manage it just fine!

      Remember I do know WHERE you live... Piece of advice, STAY out of my business and the cat will live.

      Delete
    2. Dear Krissie,

      As you are monitoring this blog, I have to ask : how do you deal with the jetlag of going through a ton of different time zones during one night each year???

      - Wicked Witch of the East who is currently jet lagged out West

      Delete
    3. Dear WWEWICJLOW,

      I can't answer your question at this time, keep reading maybe the answer will come to you. Or better yet, why don't you send me a letter, I love letters from my fans, don't forget to insert a drawing - I heard you pretty good!

      Krissie

      Delete