Tagline

This is not an express route. Where ever my mind travels to, the blog will ride shotgun.
This journey is mainly fuelled by humour!

Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Misconceptions (30 Shades of Christmas – 2)



By now you must have figured out who I really am; but in case you have doubts, I am the one you probably call Santa Claus! Well, as you might have noticed there are a lot of misconceptions out there. At this time, I won’t start pointing fingers at any one in particular, but let me assure you that:

They better watch out
They better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why

My lawyer is coming to town



O! They better watch out!

  
One of the most important facts every one ALWAYS has wrong is they think I’m a man!  I’m a girl for crying out loud! Since the turn of the century, there have been numerous overweight imposters; all named Nick and they’ve all been taking credit for what I do.

Are you in shock? You want proof? Well, let me tell you, I don’t have the ’’equipment’’, I can’t pee standing up, periods. I don’t have a beard, maybe a little hair under the nose once in a while, but when I shave my legs, I also take care of my upper lip. 

However, I don’t wear makeup, you could say I like being ’’au naturel’’, but the main reason; I don't know how and I wouldn’t want to scare the kids. 

 If you look in my purse, you might find some cookie crumbs but you’ll also find Tampons! If you follow me on my big day, you will also notice, I don’t parallel park and when I get lost, I’m not shy about asking for directions!

One more thing worth mentioning, I don’t wear red, according to some personal development courses I attended I’m a winter so it’s not even in my pallet. I wear pink or black, nothing else. Those pseudo Santa can just take their red suit and shove it… into the chimneys!

Have you seen the Macy’s Christmas parade last weekend? If you knew me, you would know I hate crowds, you would NEVER catch me in any parade, no matter how much money they would offer me!

What’s with all those Santas asking kids what they want, WHO is the adult here? I know from personal experience it doesn’t mater what precious gift you had to fight traffic and a mob to acquire it. It will end up in the same pile of garbage in an overflowing land fill somewhere near you. If you really want to give kids something useful, just give them a check, they can invest it in their education. My job would be so much easier!


Ho ho ho tell Bob Santa what you want for Christmas, hurry up I'm getting paid by heads count

To be continued...

12 comments:

  1. I'm speechless. I'll have to gather all my marbles to know what to say. You really mean you're a fe-male. Now I'm crying...

    No hugs today....
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas is a month away, maybe you will get new marbles ha ha ha

    Yes Krissie is a female, don't blame me, I was as shock as you when I learned this.

    Yesterday I was cute and today I don't even get my hugs, sheshh

    Hugs from us (see who is the adult now :) )
    Richard Humble-Male

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krissie here

      Julia, don’t believe everything Richard says, he has been known to accommodate the true to his own. Don’t worry, you won’t be getting marbles on Christmas, I’m all out LOL

      Richard, I thought this year I was moving you out of the naughty list, I change my mind!

      K.K.

      Delete
    2. I'm going to have nightmares about the Grinch who stole Santa. I always believed in Santa. I even got a nice present from him last year... That was mean Richard, making me cry. Thanks Krissie ...
      Here's a big HUG for you Krissie

      I've been real good all year.
      Julia

      Delete
    3. Julia I wouldn't be surprise if the Grinch is another women... future might tell!

      I just have one question... did you get the book to go with your gift last year? I think its title is: 100 things you can do with coal ha ha ha

      Delete
    4. Richard, I've just added you to my naughty list. You're in big trouble with the real Santa. He knows if you've been good or bad so be good for goodness sake....

      Tiny, tiny, tiny little hug.
      JB

      Delete
  3. I KNEW it! Yes, a female! Best news of the day :) And I love that last bit of wisdom. Kids don't need all that crap, which certainly does end up at a land fill. Such a wise soul...it makes sense that you're female! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martha please could you abstain yourself from encouraging Krissie, I think that she has already a big ego and I am your friend (at least on facebook) and she has ME on the naughty list!

      As far as being wise, I disagree, I don’t know how many times, I played with my daughters Christmas gift, it took months before they end up in a land fill.

      Delete
  4. Why bother shaving your legs? There's nothing wrong with hairy legs and toes. They'll keep you warm during those cold winter nights.

    - Hairy Toes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Hairy Toes,

      I'm with you on that one, I like my women to be hairy! Isn't something written somewhere that say: An hairy women is a women with a warm heart

      Delete
  5. Oh no, I almost guessed but then I didn't go with my gut. "Hmm, no mention of gender here," I kept thinking during the last chapter!

    A bit late to the party, sorry, travelling a few time zones away makes it hard to keep track of normal life!

    - WWE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better to be late than the alternative, period. Your MOM just high five me on that one!

      Delete