Tagline

This is not an express route. Where ever my mind travels to, the blog will ride shotgun.
This journey is mainly fuelled by humour!

Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Blast this Christmas Music (30 Shades of Christmas – 14)



’’It must be him; I just heard the door open. RAY is that you?’’

All I get for an answer is silence, but I can hear someone walking toward the safe, I recognize the footstep, it is Ray!

’’Ray, why didn’t you answer?’’ I ask.

I’m looking at him, he looks like he spent the night partying. He is wearing the same clothes he was wearing yesterday. He has earphones on and I can perceive blasting Christmas music coming from them. He has two coffees in his hands; I sure hope he got me my favourite, Cinnamon Mocha, with a dash of cream.

He slowly raises his eyes and he sees Griff and me watching his every movements. He looks startled and yells: ’’KRISSIE WHY ARE YOU WITH THE POLICE?’’

I gesture to him to remove the earphone. ’’Ray don’t you see something strange in the safe?’’

’’Of course I see something strange; there is a police officer, in the safe, with a gun pointing at us!’’.

Looking back, I can see Griff with his pistol un-holstered. I tell him smiling: ’’Griff, it’s Ray my admin assistant, you don’t need your gun!’’

He says: ’’You two bozos, raise your hands, come slowly toward the back of the room.’’

’’GRIFF what are you doing? WE didn’t do anything!’’ I say.

From the corner of my eyes, I can feel Ray will try something, I think he wants to throw the coffee to create a diversion. I have to stop him: ’’Ray don’t try anything, just listen to him.’’

He seems hesitant then he just puts the coffees on a shelf and raises his hands. I follow his lead and we slowly walk toward the back of the room as directed.

’’Why are you doing this Griff? We don’t have anything of value!’’ I plead with him.

’’Don’t you know who I am? Do you remember in school, in Mrs. Rudolph class the kid who called you Satan Claus… It was me! My name is not Griff, it’s Grinch!’’

’’It can’t be, that was over two hundreds year ago!’’ I answer.

’’Haven’t you heard, Christmas is magic, including black magic ha ha ha’’.

’’You and your assistant will be locked in this safe forever… Christmas is CANCELED! Good riddance! Now the kids can be as naughty as they want without any penalty.’’

’’Good bye Satan Claus, may your worst nightmares come true! Ho Ho freaking Ho!’’ he says while walking out.

-BEEP- Oh no, the alarm is armed, why did I have to tell him how to set it, the only ones who know the combination are locked in.   


To be continued…

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! Well, you can probably use whatever you've been using to post this update to get some help! Just give us the alarm code and we'll handle things!

    - WWE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WWE I can see that you didn't get a response from Krissie, I don't know how she posts that last one but she hasn't for over 24 hours.

      Delete
  2. Well, that was a surprise. The Grinch... With a 200 year old grudge.

    Now, I have a question. If this list was so important, why didn't you make a back-up? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martha I am not sure what Krissie would say but if I was in her shoes, it would be too much trouble to keep two list. Is it even legal, wouldn't that be like a company keeping two sets of financial book?

      I'm like you, I was so surprise to learn to police was the Grinch, my lower jaws almost drop to the floor.

      Delete
  3. GRIFF IS THE GRINCH!? I did NOT see that one coming! Hang in there, Krissie! Someone will help you out, I'm sure!

    - Hairy Toes

    ReplyDelete