Tagline

This is not an express route. Where ever my mind travels to, the blog will ride shotgun.
This journey is mainly fuelled by humour!

Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

NORAD Tracking System (30 Shades of Christmas – 8)

Did you hear it on the news, NORAD will be tracking Santa’s trip, AGAIN?

This is what you can read on Wikipedia:
““NORAD Tracks Santa” is an annual Christmas-themed entertainment program, which has existed since 1955, produced under the auspices of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD). Every year on Christmas Eve, "NORAD Tracks Santa" purports to track Santa Claus as he leaves the North Pole and delivers presents to children around the world.”

Maybe I’m a little paranoid but NORAD is a government organisation; if they are stalking me, I do have cause to be paranoid.




I’m not sure exactly when they started but eventually I did realize I was being trailed. Ok I should have known better, the noise from the jet fighter engines was scaring my reindeer but at first I refused to face reality. After a while though, I could no longer pretend it was a coincidence; whenever I was flying, I could hear them.

Being really scared of mid-air collision I tried to communicate with them. Having no radio, I used international sign language so maybe they didn’t understand my finger gesture? Was it lost in translation? 



You probably haven’t heard about those miscommunications. I’m sure they have been classified and I don’t mean “made classier”. After all “they” are Big Brother and they can do what ever they want when it suits them.

Now, if I were an enemy country, I would wait for NORAD to be busy tracking Santa and attack then. I’m not a General but did they think about this possibility? Just to be safe, in case I am caught in the crossfire, maybe I should armed myself; a couple of eggnog cocktail Molotov should be all I need! or should it be Tequila? or...




To be continued…

5 comments:

  1. Which hand signal did you use, exactly? If you flipped them the bird, there's a small chance that might have made them angrier.

    - Hairy Toes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because birds sometimes lead to sudden emergency landings, right? So Krissie should start by killing all the birds and then she'll find it easier to communicate!

      - WWE

      Delete
  2. It' a bird, it's a plane, no it's Krissie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch out or else they'll find out where you live! Imagine the horror of that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martha they know... sometimes during the night, I can hear Black Hawk Helicopter flying over head.

      But thank you not fuel my paranoid!

      Krissie

      Delete