Tagline

This is not an express route. Where ever my mind travels to, the blog will ride shotgun.
This journey is mainly fuelled by humour!

Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

I’ll be (in your) home for Christmas (30 Shades of Christmas – 18)



Captivity Day 3
Nothing happened; we are locked forever in what might become our coffin. I don’t have any energy left.

I looked at Ray and never in my life I thought he would be the “one” till death do us apart!

I have to face it; the Grinch has won the battle!

Captivity Day 4
When I woke up, my pity party was over; I have to find a way to get out of here.

The room is so silent, it’s like a wake! Suddenly, the light bulb came on, bright as thousands Christmas light: “Ray last Christmas, I gave you a Swiss army knife, you didn’t give it away did you, do you still have it with you?”

“I do, but Krissie, we’re not that desperate yet!” He says.

“Ray I’m not thinking about killing ourselves.  Your knife has a screw driver, right?”

“Yes there is. What are you thinking? Are we going to screw ourselves out of here?”

“The opposite, we are going to unscrew ourselves out of here. We are going to unbolt the door handle, and then it’s going to be child play to get out of here!” I am so flabbergasted for having found a possible solution.

Ray gives me his knife. When I get to the handle, there are no screws. My plan can’t work. Frustrated I hit the handle and IT TURNS! The alarm goes BEEP BEEP BEEP as the door opens.

The entire time, the door was not locked. The Grinch had armed the alarm without locking the door. I never thought to check it out, how dumb is that! There is a good lesson here: If you think you can’t, you can’t, if you think you can, turn the damn handle, it’s unlocked!

From now, when ever anyone asks me what was the most embarrassing moment of my life; do I have a good story for them or what!

You’ll have to excuse me if I cut this short; I’m going on a trip, a trip to the kitchen! 

To be continue...

5 comments:

  1. I always check the doorknob! Even when people are waiting to go in a room!

    - WWE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you check it more than once... a little Obsessive–compulsive disorder maybe?

      Krissie

      Delete
  2. All you had to do was turn the handle? Well, that's embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets be mature about it... it's all Ray's fault!

      Krissie

      Delete
  3. Oh man, Ray, you are hilariouuuus!

    Krissie, I guess you didn't have a HANDLE on the situation. HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete