Tagline

This is not an express route. Where ever my mind travels to, the blog will ride shotgun.
This journey is mainly fuelled by humour!

Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Post from Richard (30 Shades of Christmas – 15)



Has anyone heard from Krissie?

I tried to find a phone number for the South Pole Police in Vermont. The operator laughed! I explained the situation. She told me I shouldn’t have gotten off my meds… grrrr

I called 911, they assured me there is NO Officer Griff or Grinch Malone, anywhere! What is going on? I’m freaking out!

It has been over 24 hours without hearing from Krissie, I am really worried. What should we do?

Is Christmas really cancelled, should we return every thing to Amazon? What about the frozen turkey, should I return it too?

As long as this tragedy is not resolved, I will not listen to Christmas music any more nor watch Christmas movies. I will not drink Eggnog or Tequila …

My head is spinning with all the implications of this disappearance. What about all the kids who wrote to Santa?  Are their letters going to be returned? Will there be school between Christmas and New Year?  Surely, university staff will be required to work during this no-more-holiday.

There is nothing about this on the news.  Are they hiding it from us? Maybe there is a conspiracy out there, I’m just saying. If you don’t hear from me for a while, I might be onto something here!

Only the future will bring us the answers, but I think as of now, the future looks grim! MAYBE the magic is gone :(

To be continued…

5 comments:

  1. NORAD can help! They'll track Krissie down and save the day!

    - Hairy Toes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent suggestion! I want to save Krissie (and my gifts if I'm on the right list and my vacation).

      -WWE

      Delete
    2. NORAD can't track inside a safe, can they? It has been 2 days now, it is so sad, we need to get back to Costco and buy mo Klennex snif snif

      Delete
    3. WWE there is a lot more at play right now than gifts... in time of crisis we have to keep our heads level. If you have vacation, you might want to use them for a search and rescue operation!

      Delete
  2. I have faith that this will turn out fine. Perhaps the Grinch's heart will grow bigger...

    ReplyDelete