Tagline

This is not an express route. Where ever my mind travels to, the blog will ride shotgun.
This journey is mainly fuelled by humour!

Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Feeding wild animals

Sunday was raining pretty much the whole day, I would think that for those people that (I hate to use this word) w-o-r-k on monday morning, it could be depressing. For us, it was just another day at the office (matter of speaking of course :) )

We spent sometimes on the internet, played solitaires and watched TV. Like our previous life, we watched the Amazing race and the good wife.We also watched a lot of car leaving the camping to go back to the city... The result is that we have pretty much the whole camping ground just for the 2 of us!

When I say just the 2 of us, I mean the animals standing on 2 legs. There is a healthy population of wild cat in the camping. Other than mice, a good amount of their diet was coming from the campers generousity. Since we are pretty much the last ones left, we carried on the task. Saturday I gave them spaguetti (no wine). I also planned ahead, and I took food from our cat at home, part of her food. When I did that, she looked at me like I was out of my mind... When we go back home, we might just take food from our daughter... Everyone has to contribute!

The wild one
 

The evil one
Wild Blue Jays (what is good enought for the cats... )

Just so that you feel bad for me, this is a picture of my cubicle this morning. You see folks, retirement is not all about benefits... and I share my cubicle with my boss... She can be demanding at time hahaha


4 comments:

  1. I still have a hard time believing that the blue jays eat cat food: even with the evidence right there in front of me!

    What's this about taking food from me? Nonono. I have a budget to adhere to. Take food from Julie!

    - Hairy Toes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear H.T.

      I have a key to your house... and the fridge is in the house, so, you better watch out, you better be nice... la la la la la la la la
      Daddy is coming to town :)

      Delete
    2. I'll have you know that I TOO have a food budget!

      Yes, it's a very generous food budget, because I looove food almost as much as I love my family, but it probably wouldn't cover the shipping costs!

      - WWE

      Delete
  2. At least this time you didn't feed them the porc filet!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete