Tagline

This is not an express route. Where ever my mind travels to, the blog will ride shotgun.
This journey is mainly fuelled by humour!

Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Time Matter


Any of you in withdrawal mode yet? I can’t believe I didn’t post for several days. Time just fly and never stop! There should be an airport for time to land, replenish and then lift off again.

I am a morning person; I can do more before noon than what is left of the day. A while back, I was working on a project and the deadline was really short, I would come to work at 03:00 AM and start my day. It was really productive for me, almost no one around, no noise, no one want to talk to you about their weekend, child, spouse, or hockey! One of those early mornings, I had sent an email to my clients’ chief, and I got an answer right away ahh just to prove that I’m not the only nut out there!

Since we changed time in the fall, most of the days, I’m up between 4:00 and 5:00 am. I hate those time change, never understood why we do that. My own internal clock just doesn’t want to follow.

Some place they don’t change time, I don’t think that their chicken laid more or less eggs because of it. I know that farmers milk their cows at the same period. So many things I know for a city boy ha ha.

I don’t intend of posting every day. When I started my blog, I knew that I will not be posting daily. I think that 3-4 times a week will be my pace for now. I will try to find how other bloggers get a notification available of when they post. This way you will receive an email when I post.

Of course when there is thing outside my mind that is happening, I’ll find the way to land some time. For example, when we go on our cruise in May, I should have events to tell every day. I’m also trying to convince my wife that we should take some vacation this summer to visit our daughter and attend a 10 days RV rally. For now, she is playing hard to get, I’m just not sure of the bribe(s) I should offer her. (But cricket, just for the blog, it would be worthwhile!)

Now back to the excuse part… This is already Friday, my work was busier this week and my mind was being more engage by it. On week day, I usually start composing my blog (in my head) in the morning. When the clock show that it is lunch time, I started typing whatever I had store in my internal memory bank. When this process is interrupt… we go in withdrawal! Maybe I should enrol in a time managing course… but in my case, that might just be a waste of time!

Whatever you do... take time to smile! 

10 comments:

  1. Contente de savoir que tout va bien. J'avais peur que tu ais une grippe d'homme!!!
    On s'habitue vite au bonne chose. Je te lis en prenant mon cafe le matin, tres tot, et ceux de ta blog list itou. C'est du nouveau pour moi et j'aime ca.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quand l'appétit va tout va... ouai peut-être que je ne devrais pas utiliser celle-là :)

      Dans la liste il y a le billet de Paul Laquerre... il post tous les dimanches.

      Qu'est-ce qui est agréable souvent, c'est que bien du monde ont aussi une liste de blog de disponible et quand tu commences à te promener la-dessus, il n'y a pas de fin.

      Delete
  2. Woa, that's low! In the blog Richard? In the blog, really? :)
    For the record, I'm all for visiting our daughter! It's the 10 days RV rally that I'm not convinced about!

    Bribes... Humm, let me think about that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She'll accept money, flattery and/or backrubs!
      - Caro

      Delete
    2. Oh sorry, when we were talking and there was no one around... you said that it was to visite the Wicked Witch from the East that you did want to do!

      WWE who is the best parent now?

      Delete
    3. Haha, I was thinking "what, mommy doesn't want to visit me? That can't be right!"

      I want to make you all some bread, I just had the most delicious sandwich for lunch thanks to my delicious homemade bread. It was SO good guys, a ham sandwich with warm bread, tomatoes, green peppers and a little bit of cheese...

      Wow,I really do talk about food a lot. So, a visit would be awesome! Whether food is involved or not!

      - WWE

      Delete
    4. Caro I think you are right... I would not be surprise if she takes the three!

      Delete
    5. OMG, we posted at the same time, spooky.

      To answer your question, of course [insert parent here] is the best parent I know! I love [insert parent here] much more than [insert other parent here].

      You know, [insert other parent here] has that problem with not giving me as many nice things as you do, which really brings you out on top. Congrats!

      - WWE

      Delete
  3. Est-ce que le projet dont tu parles m'impliquait ?

    Anne B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bienvenu sur mon blog Anne,

      Non ce n'était pas sur ton projet, je ne parlais surtout pas de toi quand je mentionnais envoyer des emails à 3 heure du matin ha ha ha

      Delete