Tagline

This is not an express route. Where ever my mind travels to, the blog will ride shotgun.
This journey is mainly fuelled by humour!

Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 3



This is the third week of my goal of loosing 60 pounds.


For the first 20 weeks, my goal is to loose 1.5 pound per week.


Total weight lost: 7 pounds
Week 1: 3.2 pounds
Week 2: 2.6 pounds
Week 3: 1.2 pound


Oh oh I missed my weekly goal by .3 pounds, not bad considering that Saturday I had restaurant food and cake. Before, I would have had my fair share of that delicious cake... Instead I had one resonable piece and didn't go for second (some others did ha ha).

I have a drinking problem. Yes you read right, I do have a drinking problem. I think that in the steps to solve a problem you have to admit it. This is hard to do. Some would say that you have to hit bottom…

I don’t know all the steps but another one is to get right with God. I’m not too sure about that one. From several witness, he turned water into wine. How could I relate to that?

Now I would say that knowing that my boss is on a holiday, in a beach, somewhere warm in the south and it is unlikely that he will read this. If you are serious about solving a problem, you have to look at where and when the problem occurs. For me, most of my drinking is at work. It doesn’t interfere with my work… but maybe I shouldn’t be trust with that one.

I know that I need help; I might look for some meeting around here. I might have to attend them everyday at the beginning, it is when I need as much support as I can get. Maybe in a few months, I could get by just going couples of time per week.

Please if anyone of you know where I can attend a WA meeting. The Water Anonymous meetings are just not easy to find. Meanwhile I’ll start practicing: “Hi my name is Richard. I have a problem. I can’t drink 8 cups of water a day!”

The last step that I should consider is to amend to the one that were harm… Other than my cat that get more water, Spark people that register only 4-5 cups a day and Cruella that is treating me of increasing my amount… I don’t see any one that suffers!

I know I can, I know I can


One down three to go


NO one say I have to swallow it
I don't know if the cat will notice!



If you are smiling… I’ll drink to that!

3 comments:

  1. Dire que dans moins de 2 ans, quand on feras du hiking dans les deserts d'Arizona, New Mexico, California et Texas tu ne pourras plus te passer de ta bouteille d,eau.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of us drink their 8 cups of water and; therefore, DESERVE the unreasonable amount of cake they may or may not have eaten!

    - Caro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I love the picture of you putting the water in the cat's bowl!

    ..and the veggies look delicious.

    - WWE

    ReplyDelete