Tagline

This is not an express route. Where ever my mind travels to, the blog will ride shotgun.
This journey is mainly fuelled by humour!

Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Week 4

This is the fourth week of my goal of loosing 60 pounds.


For the first 20 weeks, my goal is to loose 1.5 pound per week.


Total weight lost: 8.6 pounds
Week 1: 3.2 pounds
Week 2: 2.6 pounds
Week 3: 1.2 pound
Week 4: 1.6 pound

In wine there is wisdom,
In beer there is freedom,
In water there is bacteria.

I don’t know why (could be the sceptic me!), I was expecting my weight this morning to be around .5 pound loss… But I loss my weekly goal!

After all, I know that getting older your metabolism slow down. Before loosing 15-20 pounds was a quick process… and knowing all of that, I thought that I wouldn’t loose as fast.

Funny how your mental work, I have all the right tools, I am not cheating and follow my change of eating habit rigorously, and I still have doubt! Me of little faith! But this morning I saw now I believe :)

So far the picture doesn’t show much (or rather doesn’t show less), but I know from my belt (I am one hole further), and the way that I feel, I lost some weight. It will be interesting to have the next picture on Week 8 to start seeing the change.

The main difference for me, this is not a crash diet, It a change of habits. I was not expecting a radical change within a month, I don’t even want that to happen, I need to stay focus on slower healthy loss.

The past week, I have eaten some not-that-healthy-snack, but I control the amount. I don’t eat from a bag of chips, I measure the amount and I don’t go back. If there is no room for anything surplus in the day, I don’t snack.



29 Jan 2012

19 Feb 2012

29 Jan 2012

19 Feb 2012


6 comments:

  1. Felicitation!!! Chaque pas que tu fais, tu traines 8.6 lbs de moins. Et ce sont des vrais lbs, pas juste de l'eau. Tout le monde perds du poids autour de moi. je n'ai pas le choix de m'y mettre aussi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats pawpaw! You're doing greeeeeeeeat! :)

    What you say is exactly right: small, constant efforts and a change in lifestyle. That's all you need!

    - Caro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who is Caro? I know of a cruella :)

      You are my angel!

      Delete
  3. Awesome! GOOD JOB! Imagines, tu as perdu environ 8 paquets de boeuf haché!

    -WWE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci WWE, ça fait toujours du bien de se faire comparer à du boeuf haché :))

      On est bien content d'être "pluger" sur Spark People!

      Delete
  4. Bravo Richard :-)

    Anne B

    ReplyDelete