Tagline

This is not an express route. Where ever my mind travels to, the blog will ride shotgun.
This journey is mainly fuelled by humour!

Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Anatomically incorrect!!!


https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/view?q=donkey&uname=116435006350188378799&psc=G&filter=1#5204679857367754306

This post use one offensive word : “Asshole”. Sorry, I don’t usually swear or use offensive words but I’ll ask your clemency on this post. I am not using this blog to “settle” scores…

What is the difference between a donkey tail and a tie?

The donkey tail hides completely the asshole behind it!

Friday morning, around 06:15 am, I was driving, my wife and I, to work. It was snowy, the roads were cover with slush, and I was lost… where I spend a lot of time… in space.

Suddenly a voice (not in my head) asked me: “Who from your job were you calling asshole?” That conversation was in French, I just translated it for you – free of charge ;). This brought me crashing back to earth!

“What are you talking about?” Clueless me asked.
“In the blog, you talked about the assholes you work with!” answered the voice.
“I never said that!” Taking offense me replied. If there is a man reading this, you know that wives remember everything, DON’T argue… I really thought that she had miss-read me and told her so…

She told me that I had answered a comment from Carolyn http://amigoingsomeplace.blogspot.com/ and said that there were assholes at work. Now I was curious and thinking: What is she talking about, I would never say that about this group of persons, I like them, I work with them, I have known them longer than my very own cat, they put up with me.

My wife’s mission in life (and she is really good at it) is to prove me wrong… so as soon as she got to work, she retrieved the quote from my blog and sent it to me. Here it is:

“Can go around, there is assholes out there (any where) could be one when you are in line and smoking a cigar --right? and there is always some at work... I just ignore them, there is nothing anymore they can do to make my life difficult ouf!!!

She was right… again… I’m telling you, it is a bad way of starting the day, you get proven wrong and the sun has not even risen yet!!! My intention was not to comment about my current employer. When I wrote that statement, I had vivid examples in my head, but I didn’t think that, out of context, this might point to anyone that I care about.

Writing this blog, I feel a responsibility to being honest, fair and accurate. I would plead with anyone, that do me the honour of spending time reading those lines, to not take what I write as a message I am delivering to you personally. Most of what I write is for entertainments, later when we are retired there will be more content about travelling and such. I give you MY opinion on all kind of subject (I am an opinionated person), but, I am far from being perfect and my opinions are mine only. They will change faster than a speeding turtles going up hill – Just kidding! I change my mind daily, it is wide open.

I think that assholes come from all walks of life and I will give you some examples of things I consider asshole material:

-          Going to the fast check out (12 items or less) at the grocery with a full shopping cart – asshole!

-          Drivers that don’t slow down in bad weather conditions – assholes!

-          People that smoke everywhere when there is a designated place for them – assholes!

-          In a parking, when your flasher is on but someone just cut you off and park in your spot – asshole!

-          You are a politician – asshole!


There is just so many I will end this with the following winners:

-          2 years ago, when everyone was getting a flue shot for the H1N1 virus, there was long line up all over, one "has been" singer in Québec, just “used” his status to be moved ahead of the line. Asshole! Asshole! Asshole!

-          Feb 20th 2009, a cardiologist from Québec, killed his 2 children by stabbing them 40 + times… and “tried” to commit suicide by swallowing anti-freeze – ya right! The case went to court and he was pronounced “Not guilty for mental reason” Those 12 jurors – assholes!
He was sent to a mental institution.  Now from his comfortable padded room, he is asking to be released. He said that he knows he needs therapy and that as soon he is out he will start one. Hey ASSHOLE if you are in an institution with nothing else to do, why don’t you take it now! There is another doctor (let’s call him Dr. ASSHOLE) who stated at the hearing that there is ONLY a 30 percent chance of him to reciprocate and he should be considered for release… I should be the one in a padded room right now because I am banging my head with this!


I just don’t want to leave you on a negative post.

I want to tell my wife that I appreciate her help with the blog. She proof reads it for me, and does a fantastic job! There is still a doubt in my mind that maybe, and I say that loosely, maybe she just wants to make sure I don’t pick on her when I'm postingJ.

The last paragraphs are mine and she won’t know about it until she read the blog… on one of my previous post, I might have not been that honest, I said that when I met my wife, she was drunk, surrounded by blood-thirsty wolves, and that I jumped in the middle only armed with a toothpick and fought them off… all lies! I was the one in the middle, she jumped in, she was not even armed with a toothpick, I was so scared, I was trying to escape with the wolves, she caught me, dragged me in her den, and since, I have been walking a straight line. I will speculate what she will think when she read those lines: “Asshole!” Ha ha ha



Bring the wolf on!


If you are smiling… You are definitively not an asshole!

 



6 comments:

  1. Je pense que la photo de ta femme est trucquee. Son vrai maillot est jaune a pois verts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ben voyons donc rving viking... je n'ai pas la technologie pour faire ça! Caroline, elle, pourrait probablement... mais ça voudrait dire qu'elle est dans le coup.

      J'aime bien ton nom... possiblement de souche paternel hahaha

      Delete
  2. LOL.... well? there's always that danger element when expressing yourself of misunderstandings... but what the hey...

    Lovely picture of your wife, Richard.

    People who mumble when they know you're heard of hearing are assholes. People who do not replace the toilet tissue are assholes. I truly think assholes are born.

    So hard on us nonasshole people living amongst the assholes. We have to be strong.

    For anyone who reads your blog and recognizes their assholeness ... there is a Facebook Group...

    https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112481538765058

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my GOD Carolyn, your link to facebook had me crying with their examples! Seriously, I had to go and dry my glasses.

      That one in particular :
      " Every suicide bomber who thinks there are 27 virgins waiting for him when he’s done."

      I am happy you enjoy this picture, I was thinking about your comment when I posted it :) Now if I could only find one with the right bottom half with the head... It will come ha ha ha

      Delete
  3. HAHaaaaa heard of hearing? right... HAhaaa oh, me.

    Hope you have a stellar Saturday, Richard... it's cold here but sunshiny with crisp blue skies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I am hard of hearing, when at work we would go to a restorant for lunch, I would just sit there enjoy my food and if someone talk to me, make them repeat 2-3-4 times and still not hearing, to finally acted "dummy"... I got tire of that game, now, I don't go anymore, this might look like I am not social but it has nothing to do with that.

      I know it is not a competition but here right now it is -4, with the windshield -22. My wife and daughter just left to go shopping... not for me!

      Delete