Tagline

This is not an express route. Where ever my mind travels to, the blog will ride shotgun.
This journey is mainly fuelled by humour!

Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

That is so mental!



This is probably a post that I will have in my favourite and go back to once in a while. “What was I thinking” type of question I'll ask myself in the next 21 months. If you see me and I seem to mumble something it could be my Mantra: “Eat to live, Not live to eat!” Here some benefits that I might enjoy:

Heavy Blogging - This is giving more meat to what I post… People might think it is more junks… Can’t control what people think… I can only blog my way, no matter what! 

Improve Sweet Health - I don't have health issues... now... it's like your Alarm clock you hit the snooze button and go back to sleep. It has been like that for me, I know that there is an alarm set, however, I keep telling myself: "One more doughnut, one more pound", and then, I go back to sleep. Because I don't have health problems, I find that it is an intangible concept but it’s time to wake up!

I could always wait for a problem to happen. But what if the problem permanently disconnects my clock... Who will feed the readers that follow this journey on the blog? You are welcome!

Get a fill of Energy - I already have a lot of it! You should see how many times I get up from the couch and go get a snack… At work, in the elevator, I always try to push my floor button before the other miss-fits. Now, if I could only bend low enough… I would really enjoy to stop and smell the roses… in season (it is winter right now and the roses bushes are under 5 feet of snow).

We bought 2 really good bikes, the main problem is that I am looking for bike trails that are only going down hill… with a strong back wind… this really limits the place where we can go, however, I could see myself pedalling uphill, against the wind, when I have gained more energy. 

A cup of better appearance – Would that be something, going to the beach and having the ladies checking ME out… they do now and they tell me: “Hey dough dough boy, could you move, you’re blocking the sun!” I am sooo self conscious about my weight; I try to stay away from mirrors.

Sex Recipe - This is from other sources I read. Apparently sex is better... I don't know what it means... do they mean you can do all the position in the Kama Sutra book? Do they mean the quantity? Or do they mean all night long? I don't know but I will let you know, all the juicy details, how often, I might post pictures! (ha ha ha I wonder how many readers will be checking this blog more often now.)

I can see my daughters and wife reaction, my kids have their hands on their ears, moving their heads in a 'no' motion... Personal message to them: "Kids you are reading this, you can block your ears canals all you want... you still gone see what I wrote!” I know, not always the brightest kids! My wife will do the proof reading of these paragraphs... I might have to hide the 'delete' key from her! She might be thinking that she is the one that is going to stop my clock!

If you are smiling... You are having a good day eh!

6 comments:

  1. g'morning, Richard...;)

    I'm working on all this too --- I am finding that my scoop of whey protein in the mornings with almond milk gives me energy... I try to eat a bowl of blueberries and raspberries each morning ...

    I've been thinking about getting a bike for a long time now. I used to love riding a bicycle about....

    “Eat to live, Not live to eat!”

    sigh... right on

    sex? I'll google it ... seems familiar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just too funny Carolyn,

      You might want to google birds and bees... this could be less traumatic :)

      We all know what we need to do... exercise, eat well, stay motivate... and we feel guilty if we cheat - but guilt is just one more way of coping!

      Delete
  2. "I am sooo self conscious about my weight; I try to stay away from mirrors."

    That was the last sentence of your post, wasn't it? I closed my eyes after that sentence, so I guess that must have been the end.

    -WWE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WWE Whouhahaha you might have read it an hour latter in the maritime, but, you still have read it :)

      Delete
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH nooooo! NOOOOO!

    - Caro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Caro,

      Should I try to find someone to erase your memory bank?

      Delete