Tagline

This is not an express route. Where ever my mind travels to, the blog will ride shotgun.
This journey is mainly fuelled by humour!

Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Camping Lac Vert

Today, I propose to you a tour of our camping in pictures. If you click on the picture, it will open in a bigger size.


Hurry up Richard It's cold!






To start off, here's one where you can see the 3 most important elements of my retirement plan
Small trailer, Model Park, and the wife.








Below you can see our friends' trailers… Of course, there is no trace of even one of them.  They escaped the winter to go South… Soooo unbecoming of a Canadian J! I won’t give their names just because I didn’t ask for their permission. Being retired, to suplement their income, they might just take this oportunity to sue me! What really impresses me is that four of the couples'daughter and/or son are in the same camping.









Last evening, we had set up the camera to film our deer... we waited... we waited... they didn't come. This morning, I could see the traces they left all over the basket of feed, grrrr I bet you they were watching, and waiting for us to go to bed. Next time, I will try again.  I don't mind staying up the whole night, waiting... I'll show them who is the smartest one!


 Now don’t get confuse, this is NOT chocolate covered almond, this is the by-product of feeding the deer.

















This is the “Chapiteau”, in winter they store all the picnic tables that belong to the camping. In summer, this is the central location where bingo, movie, gathering for party were conducted. There is not enough room for every one underneath.  The biggest event is a michoui and somehow the social committee seems to always choose a date where there is no rain... Unbelievable people!








This is our brand new, not yet finished, club house. Next summer I’ll give you a tour.















I heard that the sale of ice is not too good lately.











This is a spot, I try to NOT GO TO in the summer. There are kids, making noises, laughing loudly… They should remove it… Kids should stay inside their parent’s trailer and play video games!













Here is the beach area… so much white sand… and not crowd-eh!












There is a water slide.  In the summer there are children using it, but if you are an adult you get dirty looks! In winter ALL mine.


If you are smiling... it might be frozen on your face!

3 comments:

  1. Merci pour les photos, ca nous rappelle de ne pas remonter trop vite!
    Il faut ramasser apres son chien....est-ce la meme chose pour les chevreuils???? Ca va te prendre des grands sacs car j'ai vu le resultat le printemps passe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Une autre semaine et ça devrait être tout fondu :)) Pas besoin de ramasser après son chien... on n'a pas le droit de laisser se promener les chiens... imagine si la direction aprend que je laisse se promener des chevreuils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. small trailer? looks pretty big to me! our fifth wheel is 35' and that's why I don't want to bother with it... tooooo big.

    Your pictures are beautiful but sooooo cold! Trailer, Wife and Park Model... whatta deal!

    ReplyDelete