Tagline

This is not an express route. Where ever my mind travels to, the blog will ride shotgun.
This journey is mainly fuelled by humour!

Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hello World

This is the very first statement I programmed while taking courses. I am really educate, I took, Programming 65, Programming 101, and Programming 145… here's a challenge for you, what is it I am talking about? To solved this puzzle you will need to think NOT like a human being (So generous with clue J )  If you find the answer, just post a comment, if you are right, I will delete the statement and acknowledge your outstanding detective work. If you are wrong, I will leave your statement and mock you to no end -I am soooo mean, that is the advantage of blogging, I have full control!

I take this challenge of writing my very own blog with a whole team of professional, I am talking about my multiple personalities… don’t worry, you won’t need to learn their name, they are all name Richard.

I intended to share everything that interests me… I realized with this statement that I might be the ONLY one reading my posts… but I am a big fan of myself, after all we have been together for my whole life… hey who said that? it sound profound, it must have been that Richard Well (profound… Well… my Gosh I hope I am not already loosing any potential followers).

I’m keeping this first one short, tomorrow or one of the day that might follow (after all it is 2012), I will post “It’s all about me” in there you will learn so much about me, I will reveal the whole he-bang (please tell me you don’t need help with that one), I’ll start from when I was an infant (even before if I could only remember – second thought I don’t want to remember) and go all the way to my last day… wait there is a technical difficulty with that one!

If you are smiling… you are NOT fighting J

8 comments:

  1. Hi this is THE best blog I ever read... I can't wait for tomorrow to read all about the several achiements you accomplished

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please Richard don't give up the spoller!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly a masterpiece! Keep up the good work, Richards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Sky Waves... Boy your parent probably didn't like you so much to call you that ! When you were little, were they calling you Micro Wave?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a kick out of that "Micro Wave" one, Keep up the good work man.

    To answer your Challenge:
    They are college level programming courses. I cant tell exactly what they are, but I get the feeling I might be on the right track.

    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha Cythes... you are wrong... try again... I am talking about the same course! the real question is what are the numbers about?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well they are not a 10 base system of Calculation so they cant be grades... Because that would be 1,4,8,12,16,32,64,128 and so on... So that is not it...

    I'll look into it soon. I'm almost certain they are specific class numbers. Hence they are specific classes you have taken.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really really really trying to not pick on persons right at the begining but ... you are not making it easy for me!
    You couldn't be farther from the answer :~~ Nahnahnah And just between you and me... I have NO class hahaha

    ReplyDelete