Tagline

This is not an express route. Where ever my mind travels to, the blog will ride shotgun.
This journey is mainly fuelled by humour!

Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cabin fever setting in

Is it spring yet? Yesterday in Ottawa we had r-a-i-n… this got me so excited… You don’t need to shovel it, and the temperature has to be over 0° C (32° F). There is no snow to swipe off the car. Did I mention, the temperature has to be over 0° C (32° F).

The past 2 weeks, it has been cold. So cold that we didn’t go to our trailer. 2 whole weekends went by and we ended up staying in the warm and comfort of our house. After 2 weeks, even my cat looks depressed about sharing her house with us. That is why I was excited by the rain…

At this point, I don’t care if there is sun after the rain… just let me out! If the weather man is not playing a bad joke on us, this weekend, we are going to do a little trailer-ing… far from Cruella. There is NO water at the trailer so I won’t have to drink 8 cups of the delicious stuff. Just joking, Cruella don’t get your blood pressure up ;).


As a test, I inserted a video of when our trailer was delivered in may 2011. As you can see, those people are my retired friends and were doing what I intend to do in 21 months: taking it easy :)



Tonight our daughter will be flying home, on her way to Spain… I can’t wait… for her to be in Spain and go to the blog. This will put a red dot in another country ha ha ha. But before leaving, she will spend 2 days with us. I tried to explain to the cat that she has to share her bedroom with the Wicked Witch from the East… This is though negotiations; I might have to give her some ‘special’ treats so that she swallows the room sharing. *news flash* She approves to share her bedroom but she will not negotiate on sharing her litter.  Things we have to do to show our kids we love them!

My memory is pretty bad, on a ‘forget’ scale of: ‘all the time’, ‘some of the time’, ‘never’ I don’t remember where I stand but it would not be the last 2. Maybe Denny Crane would say that I have ‘Mad cow Disease’.  I followed a lot of blogs, but, I forgot a lot of them too. It goes like that: I start reading some blog everyday, like if I was watching a soap (I AM NOT WATCHING SOAPS!), then something happens, it could be I go on vacation, or the blog writer doesn’t post for a few days and I forget about them. Then I remember I was following them, but, can’t find where… frustrating! One of the benefits of blogging: I have on the right side of the page all the blogs I follow. No more need for me to spend some memory space remembering them. They are right there.  In the evening I open my blog and I see them, PLUS, I see when was the last time they updated their blog. Perfect tool for me!

Today, if I don’t forget, a link to you tube… It just cracks me up!

(Just for my boss) If you are smiling… this could be bad news! 



7 comments:

  1. HAHaaa... love the Remember Song...

    hope your weatherman is not joking ... I understand cabin fever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before yesterday... never heard that song... unless I forgot ;)

      It still look like it's a go, ye!

      Delete
  2. Ne soit pas decu si Julie ne remarque pas ta perte de poids depuis le debut de ta diete!!!Un truc pour les 8 verres d'eau: tu utilise un verre pareil a celui dun autre membre de la maison, sauf le bol du chat, et elle croit que c'est le sien et !!!!tadam! voila un demi verre de moins a boire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Non, non, non, ce n'est pas une diète, c'est des nouvelles habitudes alimentaires! :))

      J'ai hâte d'avoir toute l'expérience que vous avez... l'idée du même verre, je vais l'essayer. Mais je pense que c'est un concept que ma douce connait déjà. Mais elle utilise ça avec les coupes de vin... il me semble que ça se vide toujours plus vite dans la mienne ha ha ha

      Delete
    2. Aha, je sais ce que vous planifiez, alors je ne vais pas prendre de verres d'eau étrange qui traînent dans la maison. Ça va me pratiquer à refuser des drinks dans les nombreux bars louche que je vais visiter en Espagne.

      Delete
  3. If I have time, I will log in from Sweden. The connection is REALLY tight though, so if you see a Swedish dot, maybe I missed my plane to Spain.

    - WWE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear WWE,

      I am not sure but from the itinary you send me... you will not go to Sweden... you are going to switzerland ha ha ha

      Unless you decide to go to Sweden, just so that I get a red dot from there :)

      Delete